Whenever I go to Target, I check out the cheap little section right at the door to see if there's anything I really "need." Last time, there was!! They had little stuffed animal masks for only $1.00. I let Luke choose between the monkey and the lion. He chose the monkey. All through the store I put it on him and he jus smiled and laughed. He would let me strap it on and he'd leave it. I couldn't WAIT to get home and take some adorable pictures.
So we got home and I tried to put it on. He wasn't interested at all. He just wanted to play. But he didn't mind it strapped to his head.
So here are a few action shots with the monkey mask on top of Luke's head...

He even crawled over to the window to see what was going on outside.

So, I just decided to take some pictures of his little curls while he was busy.

I guess I'll just have to take my camera with me to Target next time.
No comments:
Post a Comment