Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Ben's Baby Shower

My sweet friends Aggie, Ashley, Ashley, and Marcy got together for a baby shower for me and little Ben this morning. We always have so much yummy food at our showers. I eat without shame at these things! We all need to keep having babies so we can keep having showers.
We forgot to take a picture of the beautiful table with all the food. Once we set it on the table, we just started digging in, but let me assure you, it was fabulous! Quiche, cinnamon rolls, pigs-in-blankets, fruit salad, I had seconds of everything!

Here's a wreath for Benjamin's nursery door.


I did get the cake before we cut it.

Teeny tiny flip flops!!

A onesie just for Ben.

And, of course, something with helicopters!
I have some of the sweetest friends in the world. I am so thankful for them. I really don't know what I'd do without them.

Luke spent the morning at daycare. He caught me with a (HUGE) slice of cake when we got out of the car at home. So before his nap, I let him have a little snack.

No comments:

Post a Comment