Yesterday was our third attempt, and the second time he stayed...I won't go into it, but they remembered me from the day he didn't stay. I tried to blame it on the pregnancy hormones, but I'm afraid I just looked like a crazy lady!!
Back to happy things...This is what he came home with yesterday! Our first piece of artwork for the fridge! He's been doing a lot of coloring and I've put his crayon masterpieces on the fridge, but this is an actual "activity" he did, like a little school thing! I think it's just beautiful! I was so excited and talked to him the whole way to the car about it. He just strolled along with his little backpack, sunglasses and baseball cap "singing."

Here he is in his sunglasses and cap on our way into Walmart on another day. I didn't get him into the daycare for this trip--it requires organization and forethought to schedule him, and I'm not very good with either of those thing...and I'm about to have another kid!!


his art work is beautiful... looks like it could be in some abstract art gallery somewhere :)
ReplyDeleteAnna Claire made one of those too! They have matching artwork :)
ReplyDeleteAshley S.