When he did decide to stick his little feet in, he wanted me to get in the pool with him ("mit me"). I think you can hear a little gasp when he falls in.
When Seth and Sienna got here, though, he decided to hop in and help them both get nice and wet!
Then it was time for popcicles!! I envisioned a Norman Rockwell-y day in the pool followed by popcicles. I tried to get a picture of the two boys with popcicle juice on their bellies, but it didn't happen...
Luke inhaled his, and started eyeing Seth's, who was happily taking little licks as it dripped down his mommy's hand. Didn't get a picture of that because I was a little busy explaining to Luke that he couldn't take his friend's, everybody got one, he already ate his, etc.
Before naptime, Luke had a yummy summertime lunch of peanut butter crackers and apple chunks. He loves peanut butter anything.


No comments:
Post a Comment