Monday, November 9, 2009

Splish Splash

I've been trying to think of some new activities for Luke to do during the day. I remembered my file box from my education class in college. All of the lesson plans were for kindergarten and older, but they gave me some ideas.

So I turned the heater up in the house to make it nice and cozy--it's been pretty nice outside lately, so it didn't take much. I got out my oversized beach towel, took Luke's clothes off and let him play in a big pot of water on the kitchen floor! He loved it.

I gave him a strainer, a funnel, a little bowl and some spoons, but his favorite was the strainer.

Here...

...and here, you can see why.

It's a good thing I had such a big towel. He'd splashed water from one end to the other.
One more good splash before mommy sops up the water with some more towels!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, he is soooo cute and so big. He is adorable. I love this blog.

    Miss ya, Jan

    ReplyDelete